#CHEAP My Baseball Book

My Baseball Book



My Baseball Book



CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, My Baseball Book,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,My Baseball Book,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,My Baseball Book My Baseball Book











My Baseball Book Overview



Baseball is fun - let's play!

Find all the basics in this lively guide.

  • The markings on a baseball diamond
  • What baseball players wear
  • The positions, from catcher to left fielder
  • The excitement of the pitch
  • The thrill of hitting a home run

All these and more are included, with a useful glossary at the end.







My Baseball Book Feature



  • ISBN13: 9780688171377
  • Condition: New
  • Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! BUY WITH CONFIDENCE, Over one million books sold! 98% Positive feedback. Compare our books, prices and service to the competition. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

No comments:

Post a Comment