#CHEAP By My Brother's Side

By My Brother's Side



By My Brother's Side



CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, By My Brother's Side,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,By My Brother's Side,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,By My Brother's Side By My Brother's Side











By My Brother's Side Overview



Tiki and Ronde were each other's best friends. Together from the start, these twins might not have been the strongest or the tallest, but they were fast and worked hard at what they loved. And they loved sports, especially football.

Then one day Tiki badly hurt his knee in a biking accident, and he was sure he'd never be able to play again. Their mother had always told them, "You are each other's best friends. Stick together, believe in yourselves, and you can do anything." They kept her words in their hearts and never gave up.

Based on the childhood of National Football League superstars Ronde and Tiki Barber, this inspiring book about the values of family, hard work, and determination is the story of what it takes to be a champion.





By My Brother's Side Feature



  • ISBN13: 9780689865596
  • Condition: New
  • Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! BUY WITH CONFIDENCE, Over one million books sold! 98% Positive feedback. Compare our books, prices and service to the competition. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

No comments:

Post a Comment